The Process Analyst uses data and analytical skills to support company projects and initiatives, focusing on analysis and interpretation of available data and the application of best practices in process design. Partners with Quality Assurance, business, operational and technical areas of the company in support of initiatives closely aligned with company corporate objectives.
•Performs analysis of process documentation and training materials, supporting process owners, business unit leaders, department management, and Quality Assurance.
• Prepares and edits business support documentation including, but not limited to, process flowcharts, standard operating procedures (SOPs), assessments, work instructions, reference materials, templates, training/communication materials, and meeting minutes.
• Acts as liaison between the department and internal customers, providing consultation on good process design and standards for controlling documentation, and ensuring that other ongoing PRA initiatives, with similarities, constraints, and/or dependencies, are considered.
• Supports the on-going maintenance and health of the Quality Management System.
• Manages project assignments to required timelines and quality standards.
• Upholds department values and expected behaviors.
• Supports moderate- to high-complexity quality/process management projects.
• Provides input into project and program plans supporting department initiatives.
• Maintains, and/or updates tracking tools/metrics maintained by the department.
• Displays understanding of the systems, processes, and program areas needed to work with internal subject matter experts (SMEs).
• May act as company’s Document Registrar/ Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) Archivist maintaining inventory of SOPs and other controlled documents on the quality management system.
• May act as Corrective and Preventable Action (CAPA) facilitator.
• Good knowledge of process management and quality management tools and techniques
• Good understanding of the company’s industry
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Good skill in using pertinent software applications including flowchart software
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent organizational skills
• Good skill in navigating company enterprise systems
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with team members, managers and internal customers
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.