Provides statistical programming support for the implementation of data models and the reporting of clinical trials.
• Programs statistical analyses (via analysis datasets, tables, figures, listings, etc.) using an appropriate statistical analysis systems (i.e. SAS®).
• Ensures the accuracy and consistency of data flow from case report forms (CRFs) and database definitions, through to specifications for analysis datasets.
• Performs quality review of analysis dataset and TFL programs developed by other programmers and biostatisticians.
• Verifies that statistical analysis system programs and associated documentation are archived prior to the creation of final output.
• Develops new processes and ensures all process improvements are implemented.
• Takes a lead role in the review of statistical analyses plans and provides essential feedback.
• Collaborates with other team members to develop quality
• reports, publications, and regulatory submissions.
• Maintains libraries of documented and validated programs, macros, and procedures which can be reused to aid in department efficiency.
• Serves as the chief mentor to other programmers.
• Demonstrates expertise in industry metadata submission requirements
• Contributes to departmental initiatives and acts as an SME on technical subjects as applicable.
10 years of statistical programming experience
Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative or scientific field
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.