- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative or scientific field
- 5 years of statistical programming experience.
- Experience performing statistical analyses on data required.
- SDTM and/or ADaM experience is required, specifically creating/authoring specifications for SDTM and/or ADaM datasets.
- Experience with TFLs (tables, figures, and listings) or TLGs (tables, listings, and graphs) is required.
- Monitoring study budget
- Negotiating timelines
- Experience leading project teams is required.
- Experience within pharma or CRO experience required. CRO experience preferred.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.