- 9+ years industry experience with background in Agile methodology preferred
- Prior success as primary client interface, program manager for enterprise software implementation project.
- 6+ years experience with build tools and code versioning tools - conducting code reviews, understanding, and enforcing standards
- 3+ years experience with visualization and mapping libraries, such as D3, ChartJS, Leaflet, Google Maps, etc.
- Demonstrated understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Solid understanding of web markup (HTML5 and CSS3) and templating technologies such as Mustache, Underscore and Angular templating
- Ability to visually review specifications documents and provide input on successfully implementing business solutions
- Proficiency with build tools including Webpack, NPM, Grunt, and Gulp.js
- Demonstrated understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git) and code versioning philosophies (such as Git-Flow)
- Ability to work independently or with a team and lead a project to completion
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills
- •BS/BA in Computer Science or a related technical field (MS preferred).
- Development with Node.js
- Mobile development (either Native or Cross Platform)
- Building Angular components
- Building REST API or other server tools with backed technologies, such as Ruby, Java, .Net or SQL
- Authentication with tokens utilizing technologies such as OAuth
- Understanding of healthcare security and compliance (HIPAA, Annex 11, FDA 21 CFR Part 11, etc.)
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities. Moves quickly to address unexpected problems or opportunities.
- MS in computer science or equivalent preferred.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.