WHAT IS PARS?:
Patient Access and Retention Services (PARS) mission is to enrich PRA’s clinical teams and enhance enrollment for all clinical studies through tailored protocol, country, and site specific recruitment, retention, and support strategies. PARS is a niche group within PRA’s Clinical Operations group that specializes in patient recruitment and retention. A PARS Director and/or Recruitment Manager works with our internal teams and sponsors to develop and execute a country-specific, customized recruitment and retention program to help study teams meet or exceed enrollment goals or close enrollment gaps. Once the program is launched, a Recruitment Manager oversees the implementation of the campaign.
WHAT DOES THE RECRUITMENT MANAGER DO?
Working directly with our project teams we are involved throughout the project lifecycle including the initial protocol review and RFP process. The Recruitment/Retention Specialists are responsible for study‐specific recruitment/retention strategy development, selection of a partner vendor, presentation of recommendations to the client, and ultimately implementation/execution of the program. The Recruitment/Retention Specialist is also responsible for the seamless integration of specific recruitment strategies provided via the partner vendor into PRA’s overall management of the project. Serving as an integral member of the project team and providing on‐going vendor management, the Recruitment/Retention Specialist plays a critical role in dynamically managing a recruitment/retention Plan in order to ensure enrollment/retention success in the project.
As a growing initiative within the organization, PARS team members are charged with strategic team objectives (both short term and long term) in addition to above noted project management responsibilities. Current group initiatives include organization wide training, process development, vendor review/selection, and integration with PRA’s internal feasibility, medical informatics, study start‐up and clinical operations teams.
1. Critical evaluation of study protocols to identify enrollment and retention challenges requiring proactive recruitment/retention solutions.
2. Work with PRA’s Therapeutic Experts and project delivery teams to determine strategic positioning of the recruitment/retention campaign within the overall study management strategy.
3. Select and work with the appropriate partner vendor/s to develop, protocol‐specific recruitment/retention strategy and tactics.
4. Work closely with proposal and study teams to present strategic recommendations to clients. Written and presentation formats.
5. Provide client and PRA project teams ongoing assessment of PARs contract scope and management of contract process (PRA‐sponsor and PRA‐
vendor) on behalf of PRA Project team extended and core team members (BD, finance and legal team) etc).
6. Responsible for all aspects of PRA’s recruitment/retention project management including integration/coordination of vendor services into overall study management.
7. Develop, present and facilitate recruitment/retention training sessions as needed including internal PRA trainings, study team trainings, and investigator meeting presentations/workshops.
8. Participating in the identification, evaluation and selection of recruitment/retention partner vendors.
9. Participate in the development and management oversight of communication flow and project management processes with partner vendors.
10. Participate in PARS strategic planning and group development.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.