- Substantial experience using computerized information systems including experience with PC-Windows, word processing and electronic spreadsheets required.
- Thorough knowledge of ICH and local regulatory authority regulations regarding drug research and development is highly prefered
- Excellent written, oral communication skills and presentations skills.
- Good negotiation, analytical and organizational skills.
- Read, write, and speak fluent English; fluent in host country language.
- Bachelor’s Degree or international equivalent.
- Experience with resource management tools preferred.
- Clinical trials support of pharmaceutical industry experience preferred.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.