The IxRS UAT Specialist uses technical, industry and interpersonal skills to develop and oversee the execution of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Plans for IxRS. This includes but is not limited to performing quality reviews of the User Requirements Specification and User Acceptance Testing deliverables, following the UAT process and training testers and other PRA staff in UAT execution.
• Maintain IXRS UAT standards (SOP and Template)
• Act as back up to functional manager during an absence
• Organize, create and oversee the administration of training and mentoring for junior levels.
• Overseeing all UAT activities on a group or program of studies, ensuring consistency of approach and re-use of test plans and cases between studies where applicable.
• Demonstrates complete understanding and application of PRA’s SOPs, Work Instructions and related guidance, and of the pharmaceutical or CRO industry.
• Demonstrates advanced knowledge and ability to create and execute detailed UAT plans for multiple IxR Systems / Vendors.
• Researches and resolves difficult issues with functional area, project management and system owners. Ensures solutions are thorough, practical and consistent with PRA’s objectives.
• Recommends and implements enhancements to systems, processes and training.
• Provides guidance and mentorship to multiple junior team members.
• Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
• 3-5 years working directly with IxR systems is required
• Extensive project management or testing experience in multiple widely accepted IxR systems.
• To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.