- Bachelor’s degree in a technological or clinical field required.
- Minimum of 5 years of clinical design experience required.
- Must be RAVE trained/experienced. RAVE certification strongly preferred. Experience with RAVE migrations (documentation and post-migration steps) desired.
- Experience with integrations with IXRS desired.
- Prior CRO experience required.
- Must have prior experience building from the protocol. Must be able to read and understand protocol, and develop new CRFs with minimal support.
- Must be comfortable interfacing directly with clients and internal cross-functional teams (Lead Data Managers, Developers).
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.