Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor's degree preferred in relevant area, e.g., computer science, engineering, sciences
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Prior clinical trials experience preferred
- Prior (but not required) Interactive Voice/Web Response System (IVRS and IWRS) experience in a clinical supply chain management environment.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Team oriented attitude and willingness to learn and adapt to new and changing processes
- Ability to develop and execute UAT test documentation (test scripts, test plans, etc.) in a GMP environment according to regulations (e.g., 21-CFR Part11)
- Familiarity with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC): reviewing requirements, Testing, Documentation, and Deployment.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to multi-task
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.