The Sr. C# / .NET developer works individually and within teams to analyze needs, determine requirements, develop applications, and maintain or extend applications to support the informationtechnology of business and operational users at PRA.
• Develops, implements, and maintains systems that conform to PRA’s information technology principles, architecture, and strategies.
• Participates in design sessions and provides input on the software solution.
• Debugs problems with information systems by using a variety of analytical skills, techniques, and resources
• Follows directives and standards on programming style and documentation
• Provides training, technical support, and documentation of information systems to peers and end-users
• Routinely communicates status (problems encountered, and time remaining to complete) to the team and stakeholders
• Act as a technical lead for a project, providing guidance on technical and design issues, and mentoring junior team members.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.