Designs, plans, and executes biostatistical components of clinical trials. Uses sound statistical methodology to conduct studies, prepares the statistical components of protocols, and is responsible for the statistical components of reports.
Do you want to watch clinical development change, or do you want to be the one to shape it?
Because we’re hoping you’re here for the latter.
Who are we?
We Are PRA.
We are 15,000+ employees strong, operating in more than 80 countries. We are committed to saving lives and we are constantly striving to be the best at what we do. Our impact is real and we see it every single day. We are getting lifesaving drugs into the hands those who need them most.
What will you be doing?
• Develops statistical analysis plans and reporting specifications for clinical trials.
• Analyzes and interprets results from clinical trials using sound statistical methodology.
• Applies knowledge of statistical methodology to ensure proper implementation of clinical trials.
• Reviews reports and underpins the results with statistical expertise.
• Provides statistical oversight across the whole clinical trial.
• Accountable for the quality and delivery of the table, figure, and listing (TFL) packages.
Serves as the lead biostatistician on project teams for simple to complex clinical studies.
• Develops statistical analysis plans and reporting specifications for complex clinical studies.
• Performs statistical analyses and interprets results from simple to complex clinical studies.
• Performs senior review of TFLs.
• Provides significant input in the development and review of CRFs, edit specifications and critical variable lists.
• Performs lead review of TFLs and derived datasets for clinical studies.
• Contributes to study protocols and clinical study reports.
• Reviews simple to complex randomization specifications and dummy randomization schemes.
• Trains and mentors new or junior statisticians on statistical methods and PRA procedures.
• Provides statistical training at monthly seminars.
• Participates in bid defense meetings.
• Exhibits good knowledge of multiple statistical and therapeutic areas, the drug development process, SAS procedures, and good programming practices.
• Demonstrates ability to plan, implement, and monitor the statistical processes for multiple clinical studies.
• Displays excellent communication skills with demonstrated leadership ability.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities