Do you want to watch clinical development change, or do you want to be the one to shape it?
Because we’re hoping you’re here for the latter.
Who are we?
We Are PRA.
We are 15,000+ employees strong, operating in more than 85 countries. We are committed to saving lives and we are constantly striving to be the best at what we do. Our impact is real and we see it every single day. We are getting live saving drugs into the hands those who need them most.
Who are you?
You are a forward thinker. You are an innovator that refuses to settle. You want to push the boundaries and change not just what it means to be a Clinical Trial Coordinator, you want to change the future. You want to learn from the best, grow your knowledge and your skill set, and you want to build your career here. You want to use the latest technology and tools in the industry to push the momentum of an already growing company forward. You want to find a balance that still lets you be, well, you. Most of all, you want to do it in a place where you’re more than an employee number. A place you love working.
Still here? Good. Because if this is you, we’d really like to meet you.
What will you be doing?
As a Clinical Trial Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing daily support to the Clinical Project Managers in all aspects of clinical trial activities. He/She will perform routine duties associated with document management and submission to the Trial Master File, as well as assisting with the activities of the study team and associated vendors. The
Clinical Trials Coordinator works under direct supervision on tasks that require minimal discretion.
· Prepares and revises documents such as protocols, informed consent forms and guidelines
· Routes documentation for appropriate signage
· Communicates with CROs on behalf of Clinical Project Managers to ensure the efficient conduct of clinical trials
· Assists with ordering of materials needed for clinical studies
· Collects, organizes and prepares regulatory documentation for transfer to Trial Master File and assists with tracking of document under guidance
· Updates enrollment status for assigned trials and helps to develop and maintain tracking tools
· Coordinates project meetings, prepares agendas and takes minutes
· Performs other duties as assigned
What do you need to have?
Education: B.S. (or equivalent experience) and 0-2 years of relevant work experience
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.