Do you love numbers? Do you enjoy analyzing big data? Do you want to use your experience to make a great impact on clinical trials; ultimately helping with the development of new medicines? If so...we'd love to meet you.
Who are we?
We Are PRA.
We are 16,000+ employees strong, operating in more than 85 countries. We are committed to saving lives and we are constantly striving to be the best at what we do. Our impact is real and we see it every single day. We help get life-saving drugs into the hands of those who need them most.
Who are you?
You are a data analytics guru who can use predictive signals to identify and analyze issues causing inefficiencies and risks across PRAs portfolio of studies; communicate these issues to the Project Management Office management team and make recommendations for improvements.
You love to analyze big data. You can pull and decipher it and can tell a story to explain it. You love to create and run reports and can evaluate, analyze and interpret the data; determining the most effective way to present information for the intended audience.
What will you be doing?
The PMO Analyst is responsible for a full range of operational and strategic analyst support to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of the business. Conducting relentless review, analysis and investigation within a complex environment through the use of multiple systems, forms of communication, and files resulting in reporting and developing recommendations for internal customers.
The PMO Analyst will track and analyze project level and business unit metrics and indicators, watch trends and detect risk and opportunity signals, integrate and validate such signals across a number of sources, as appropriate, and provide outputs, summaries, reports and recommendations to project, departmental and executive management.
• Employees at this level need to be able to follow existing processes with a high level of accuracy
• Identify situations requiring action outside of customary methods and actively seek guidance
• Triage and prioritize incoming communications from project, functional and executive management
• Demonstrate effective organizational and multitasking skills
• Consistently meet deliverable timelines set by management
• Interpret and apply PRA policies/procedures/practices
• Communicate clearly in both written and oral form
In addition to above, this individual should perform on a routine basis
• The ability to perform in-depth investigations using multiple sources of information to support the decision making process
• The ability to detect signals through numerous and divergent sources of information
• Propose actions/remedies for situations outside of existing processes
• The ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects or tasks simultaneously
• Summarize information with the ability to highlight and summarize key data
• Prepare actionable intelligence and support it with critical and rational messaging
• Represent PMO in moderate initiative designs affecting risk identification and escalations
• Manage concatenation of multiple streams of data across various groups of the business
• Seek out novel sources of information to further inform decision making process
• Propose new or improved processes to further risk identification and escalation practices
• Complete adhoc analysis needs of management without supervision
• Communicate changes and reasoning for compliance to PMO processes to groups of project teams in presentations, emails, reports, and trainings
• Assist in training analysts at levels 0-1
• Represent PMO in complex initiative designs affecting risk identification and escalations
• Identify upstream requirements and downstream results of proposed process and data collection changes
• Autonomously recognize and define adhoc analysis needs
• Provide justification and recommendation to executive stakeholders on business and process evolutions
• Independently own the life cycle of project and business unit investigations
• Assist in training and guiding daily activities of analysts at levels 0-2
What do you need to have?
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities