Works in partnership with the scientific, business, operational, clinical and technology areas to support the execution of global clinical trials in the area of global clinical supply management. This includes management of the planning/forecasting, packaging/labeling, distribution and return of clinical supplies for phase 1-IV clinical trials.
• Has fundamental knowledge of inventory management systems
• Proficient in computer skills including Microsoft applications
• Fundamental understanding of clinical supply chain logistics process
• Competent technological skills and ability to learn and adapt quickly
• Exhibited organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
• Fundamental understanding of local country regulations
• Ability to follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's), as required
• Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience.
• A Bachelor’s degree in health sciences or related field preferred.
• 2 – 4 years of prior experience in a pharmaceutical, biotech and clinical supply logistics environment preferred
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.