Works in partnership with the scientific, business, operational, clinical and technology areas to support the execution of global clinical trials in the area of global clinical supply management. This includes management of the planning/forecasting, packaging/labeling, distribution and return of clinical supplies for phase 1-IV clinical trials.
• Demonstrated ability to navigate clinical inventory management and IVRS systems
• Proficient in computer skills including Microsoft applications
• Demonstrated knowledge of clinical supply chain logistics process
• Demonstrated understanding of local country regulations
• Strong technological skills and ability to learn and adapt quickly.
• Effective clinical supply management skills.
• Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to multi-task
• Proficient in following Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's)
• Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly, effectively and tactfully.
• Demonstrated ability to interact with different professional levels of the medical community
• Demonstrated ability to think logically and to critically evaluate and solve problems
• Minimum 4 of years relevant work experience.
• A Bachelor’s degree in health sciences or related field
• 4-6 years of prior experience in a pharmaceutical, biotech and clinical supply logistics environment preferred
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.