- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative or scientific field
- 5 years of statistical programming experience.
- Experience performing statistical analyses on data required.
- SDTM and ADaM experience is required, specifically creating/authoring specifications for SDTM and ADaM datasets.
- Experience with TFLs (tables, figures, and listings) or TLGs (tables, listings, and graphs) is required.
- Experience within pharma or CRO experience required. CRO experience preferred
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.