Do you want to be responsible for drug supply planning strategy and overall management of supplies for clinical studies.
Who are we?
We Are PRA.
We are 15,000+ employees strong, operating in more than 85 countries. We are committed to saving lives, and we are constantly striving to be the best at what we do. Our impact is real and we see it every single day. We are getting live saving drugs into the hands those who need them most.
Who Are You?
You are an experience professional with a passion for clinical supplies. You are organized, but flexible and adaptable to unexpected changes. You can easily envision the bigger picture, without losing sight of the day-to-day tasks. You can provide excellent leadership to not only your project teams, but also to clients. You are excited and enthusiastic. You motivate your teams to do great work and collaborate easily with your clients. Most of all, you want to do it in a place where you’re more than an employee number. A place you love working.
Still here? Good. Because if this is you, we’d really like to meet you.
What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for drug supply planning strategy and overall management of supplies for clinical studies.
What do you need to have?
Education and Work Experience:
1. Bachelor degree with 0-2 years or High School Diploma with 2-4 years of relevant experience
2. Experience in clinical development and/or clinical supplies preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
2. MS Excel proficient
3. Proven organization skills
4. Strong ability to multi-task
5. Demonstrated high level of initiative and ability to function independently with minimal or no daily supervision
6. Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly, effectively and tactfully and to interact with different professional levels and personalities
7. Highly effective interpersonal skills and professional values necessary for effective teamwork
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.