Do you want to watch clinical development change, or do you want to be the one to shape it?
Because we’re hoping you’re here for the latter.
Who are we?
We Are PRA.
We are over 15,000 employees strong, operating in more than 85 countries. We are committed to saving lives and we are constantly striving to be the best at what we do. Our impact is real and we see it every single day. We are getting live saving drugs into the hands those who need them most.
Who are you?
You are a leader that isn’t afraid to delegate, but also isn’t afraid to get your hands dirty. You look for new and innovative ways to problem solve. You are the ultimate planner and coordinator and are an excellent communicator. You have a serious passion for clinical development. You never settle for what is, but are always pushing clinical development forward to what it could be. You motivate others to do the same. Most of all, you want to do it in a place where you’re more than an employee number. A place you love working.
Still here? Good. Because if this is you, we’d really like to meet you.
What will you be doing?
As a Clinical Trial Manager (CTM), you have a wide range of responsibilities. We’re including a few of the big ones. Primarily, you will work to achieve the most successful clinical trial possible. You will lead cross-functional teams with Project Management, Clinical Operations, and Regulatory Affairs, while understanding and managing client expectations. You will proactively identify, resolve/mitigate, and escalate risks or issues when necessary.
What do you need to have?
· Undergraduate degree or its international equivalent in clinical, science, or health-related field from an accredited institution; a licensed health-care professional (ie, registered nurse); or equivalent work experience required
· 7+ years of clinical research experience required, including at least 4 years’ experience in clinical trial management (managing complex or global trials preferred); 2+ years monitoring experience preferred
· English fluency (ability to read, write, speak); fluency in host country language required
· Experience in managing all trial components (start-up to database lock) preferred
· Experience in coaching/mentoring other CTMs, leading a team of CTMs, participating in departmental initiatives preferred
· To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.