- Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, research-based social science, statistics, pharmacology, or quantitative methods; OR, if no degree, 10 years of professional experience.
- Preferred: Master’s Degree or Doctorate Degree in business, marketing, research-based social science, statistics, pharmacology, or quantitative methods.
- 7 years of Longitudinal Patient Analytics experience, in some combination of consulting, project management, leadership, or sales within the life science, pharmaceutical industry, or related support industry (e.g., consulting, data provider) in the patient data and consulting practice area.
- Consistent achievement of sales quotas or other quantitative objectives.
- Consultative selling approach.
- Experience using or designing solutions for payer or patient analytics.
- Successfully able to make in-person presentations to prospective clients in order to convey how a solution meets a business objective. Selling a complex product/service/solution requiring in-depth knowledge of the client’s business and how solution meets that need.
- Demonstrated ability to learn a complex product line quickly through self-initiative and discipline.
- Leading cross-functional groups to create analytic solutions.
- Creating analytics-based solutions based on client needs.
- Working with complex datasets to create information and solutions with little guidance or oversight.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Expert level knowledge of the healthcare industry in the patient informatics practice area.
- Quantitative or data expertise; ability to create solutions out of data
- Expertise in specific therapeutic categories.
- Sales process and activities.
- Strong communication skills, including written and oral communication.
- Customer focused.
- Ability to work as part of a collaborative team
- Critical Thinking — uses logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Complex Problem solving — review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Local and national travel of approximately 20% - 40% expected for client visits, etc. .
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They’re not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities and requirements. Symphony Health Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.