Applies industry and regulatory standards to create and maintain standardized databases for clinical trial data.
• Programs tabulation datasets using appropriate analysis systems (i.e. SAS®).
• Serves as a key member of the project team by attending team meetings and working with biostatisticians, data managers and project managers.
• Performs quality review of tabulation programs developed by other programmers.
• Reviews and provides feedback about data management plans.
• Performs programming using techniques such as macro language, advanced data manipulation, and other procedures within the application.
3 years of data programming experience
Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative or scientific field
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.