Provides statistical programming support for the implementation of data models and the reporting of clinical trials.
• Programs statistical analyses (via analysis datasets, tables, figures, listings, etc.) using an appropriate statistical analysis systems (i.e. SAS®).
• Helps ensure the accuracy and consistency of data flow from case report forms (CRFs) and database definitions, through to and specifications for analysis datasets.
• Performs quality review of analysis dataset and TFL programs developed by other programmers and biostatisticians.
• Verifies that all statistical analysis system programs and associated documentation are archived following the creation of final output.
• Assists in the development of new processes and makes sure all process improvements are implemented.
• Reviews and provides feedback regarding statistical analyses plans.
• Collaborates with other team members to develop quality reports, publications, and regulatory submissions.
• Helps maintain libraries of documented and validated programs, macros, and procedures which can be reused to aid in department efficiency.
• Serves as a mentor to other programmers.
• Demonstrates a working knowledge of industry metadata submission requirements.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.