- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative or scientific field required.
- Minimum of 5 years of statistical programming experience desired.
- Knowledge of SDTM, ADaM, and TFL programming required.
- Experience with DMC is desired. Must have a thorough understanding of data. Expertise in unblinding the data is desired.
- CRO or pharma experience is desired.
- Prior experience mentoring more junior level team members is desired.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.