Manages the daily activities of the biostatistics staff, to ensure everyone is well-trained on PRA standard processes and to promote efficiency, quality, and timeliness in project work.
• Participates in proposal development for mid-size programs and/or new drug applications (NDAs).
• Represents biostatistics on operational committees for mid-size FSP opportunities.
• Responsible for staff career growth and development.
• Monitors staff projects quality, timeliness and budgets to foresee and correct issues and assure project expectations are met.
• Manages resources within team: new hires, terminations, transfers, and contractors.
• Summarizes growth and programs to be considered in the annual budget.
• Acts as the primary leader within a region.
• Participates in internal and client audits.
• 9 years of leadership experience in biostatistics at a CRO or pharmaceutical company, including 5 years of formal people management experience
• Demonstrates project leadership and ability to manage technical staff.
• Understands computerized systems (SAS), PC-Windows, and Word.
• Displays excellent written communication and presentation skills.
• Exhibits knowledge of advanced biostatistical methodology.
• Demonstrates knowledge of clinical research guidance, including Food and Drug Administration (FDA), international regulatory agencies, international conference on harmonization (ICH), and good clinical practice (GCP).
• Master’s degree in statistics or biostatistics
***FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE, WE CAN OFFER 3 DAYS WORK FROM HOME AND 2 DAYS ONSITE***
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.