Manages the daily activities of the biostatistics staff, to ensure everyone is well-trained on PRA standard processes and to promote efficiency, quality, and timeliness in project work.
• Participates in proposal development for mid-size programs and/or new drug applications (NDAs).
• Represents biostatistics on operational committees for mid-size FSP opportunities.
• Responsible for staff career growth and development.
• Monitors staff projects quality, timeliness and budgets to foresee and correct issues and assure project expectations are met.
• Manages resources within team: new hires, terminations, transfers, and contractors.
• Summarizes growth and programs to be considered in the annual budget.
• Acts as the primary leader within a region.
• Participates in internal and client audits.
***REMOTE CANDIDATE WILL HAVE TO TRAVEL TO DEERFIELD, IL OFFICE 8-12 TIMES THROUGH THE YEAR AND STAY AT OFFICE FOR 5 DAYS, EACH TIME***
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.