*****Calling ALL Experienced Lead, Senior, and Principal Data Managers – Up to $10,000 Sign On Bonus – Read On, Join the Movement!*****
Do you want to watch clinical development change, or do you want to be the one to shape it?
Because we’re hoping you’re here for the latter.
Who are we?
We Are PRA.
We are 15,000+ employees strong, operating in more than 85 countries. We are committed to saving lives and we are constantly striving to be the best at what we do. Our impact is real and we see it every single day. We help get life-saving drugs into the hands of those who need them most.
Who are you?
You are a confident leader who is always on the move. You believe the most successful projects are accomplished through teamwork and dedication and you know how to inspire the best out of those around you.
You’re passionate about your work. You have a keen eye and pay attention to detail. Quality is everything to you and so you are relentless about ensuring the data is clean.
You are able to manage multiple competing priorities at once. You are deliberate in your communication with internal and external clients and you feel invigorated by a fast-paced environment in which things are always growing and changing.
Still here? Good. Because if this is you, we’d really like to meet you.
What do you need to have?
• Undergraduate degree in Allied Health, Bio-Medical, Clinical Informatics, or a related field.
• At least 2 years Lead data management experience
• Leadership experience, specifically as the primary point of contact for a Clinical Data Management project team.
• Lead experience managing multiple studies simultaneously.
• Aware/Expertise of all aspects of the lifecycle of a Data Management study, with proficiency in at least one Clinical Data Management system required. Familiarity with Rave is desired.
• Budget experience is required.
• Project management experience is required. Must have experience managing timelines.
• Vendor management or third party management experience is required.
• Proven history of successful interaction with internal and external clients and an understanding of related functions.
• Bid defense experience, local lab experience, SDTM and Data Programming experience desired. But, not required.
• To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
Must be able to work from PRA office 3 days per week.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.