Supports and leads the clinical data review activities that contribute to delivery of an analyzable database.
• Serves as lead clinical data coordinator for one or more projects.
• Reviews clinical and external data for subjects enrolled in clinical research protocols based on edit specifications / data validation programs to facilitate data review.
• Maintains data management study documentation as appropriate.
• Performs proficient reviews of study datasets prior to client transfer.
• Manages the data review and external data reconciliation process.
• Mentors and trains other team members in data management skills and processes for individual studies.
• Utilizes internal systems to optimize and communicate resourcing issues and needs.
• Ensures study and task metrics are tracked and communicated to the project team and functional management.
• May participate in sponsor and/or third-party audits.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.