- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years of Biometrics experience, with at least 2 years of Biometrics project management experience preferred, including financial management, timeline management, and risk management.
- At least 2 years of experience leading multiple projects at once (8-10 ideal) overseeing approximately 5 – 10 team members per project preferred.
- CRO experience required.
- Prior experience interfacing directly with sponsors/clients, senior management, and cross-functional teams is required.
- Advanced understanding of biometrics project processes and each function as it relates to biometrics.
- Strong strategic thinking skills related to business development and other relationship activities.
- Proven ability to effectively deliver across multiple biometrics project disciplines.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must be available for domestic travel of approximately 25% for new business development awards, etc.
- To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.