Do you want more from your employer than a cubical and a paycheck? Do you want to be a driving force of positive change?
Yes? Look no further!
Who are we?
We Are PRA.
We are 15,000+ employees strong, operating in more than 85 countries. We are committed to saving lives and we are constantly striving to be the best at what we do. Our impact is real and we see it every single day. We help get life-saving drugs into the hands of those who need them most.
Who are you?
You’re the busiest of bees with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail. You work well with the bigger hive, supporting your teammates when they need a hand, and stepping up to lead when needed. You have a client-oriented mindset. You’re trusted by your teammates because you consistently deliver with the highest quality. You make great first impressions and love talking to people. You’re cool under pressure, and love contributing to the greater good of your team.
What will you be doing?
You usher new employees in to our innovative organization and set them up for greatness. From interview, to offer letter, to envigorating projects in between—you make sure our new-hires feel welcomed, well-informed, and elated to begin a new chapter with PRA.
What do you need to have?
* Bachelors degree (preferred)
* Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment
* Advanced computer skills including spreadsheet, database, presentation, and word processing tools
* Previous experience in staffing, human resources, or recruiting is preferred
* To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities