We are currently looking for a Medical Director specializing in Hematology and Oncology to join our Medical Affairs team. This position can be home based or in any of our many PRA offices across the US.
Our Medical Directors thrive and work in a fast-paced, client-focused global environment where their expertise is called upon throughout the entire lifecycle of a project. MDs play a pivotal role in our business and project teams.
As well as sharing your vast medical expertise at investigator meetings, kick-off meetings, and client face-to-face meetings other responsibilities will include:
• Maintaining a strong consultative relationship with the client throughout the project lifecycle
• Medical Monitoring
• Providing input into the creation of the protocol and other study-related documents
• Participating in discussions with regulators, key opinion leaders, senior management and our clients
• Delivering training to external project teams and PRA colleagues
• Reviewing medical data on the indication, inclusion / exclusion criteria and other medical issues to ensure our overall project deliverables are achieved and patient safety prioritized
• Collaborating with our Drug Safety teams to evaluate Serious Adverse Events and to develop Safety Management Plans, Pharmacovigilance Plans and Risk Management Plans
An expert in your field with an affinity to lead and inspire.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have the following:
• A medical qualification with license to practice and board certification
• Experience in the desired therapy area is essential, ideally with experience in phase II-III studies either in industry or as an Investigator
• Experience writing clinical study reports, poster presentations, and manuscripts for publication in a scientific journal is preferable
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities