Who are we?
We Are PRA.
We are 12,000+ employees strong, operating in more than 85 countries. We are committed to saving lives and we are constantly striving to be the best at what we do. Our impact is real and we see it every single day. We are getting live saving drugs into the hands those who need them most.
Who are you?
You are a forward thinker. You are an innovator that refuses to settle. You want to push the boundaries and change not just what it means to be a Senior Statistical Programmer; you want to change the future. You want to learn from the best, grow your knowledge and your skill set, and you want to build your career here. You want to use the latest technology and tools in the industry to push the momentum of an already growing company forward. You want to find a balance that still lets you be, well, you. Most of all, you want to do it in a place where you’re more than an employee number. A place you love working.
Still here? Good. Because if this is you, we’d really like to meet you.
What will you be doing?
- Develops and performs quality control on analysis datasets and tables, figures and listings via an appropriate statistical analysis system (i.e. SAS®).
- Provides input to the statistical analysis plan, table shells, data integration plans, and publications.
- Liaises with other departments to properly implement data models (e.g. SDTM/ADaM).
- Researches new technologies and techniques to improve efficiency of programming
- Programs statistical analyses (via analysis datasets, tables, figures, listings, etc.) using an appropriate statistical analysis systems (i.e. SAS®
- Helps ensure the accuracy and consistency of data flow from case report forms (CRFs) and database definitions, through to and specifications for analysis
- Performs quality review of analysis dataset and TFL programs developed by other programmers and biostatisticians.
- Verifies that all statistical analysis system programs and associated documentation are archived following the creation of final
- Assists in the development of new processes and makes sure all process improvements are implemented.
- Reviews and provides feedback regarding statistical analyses
- Collaborates with other team members to develop quality reports, publications, and regulatory submissions.
- Helps maintain libraries of documented and validated programs, macros, and procedures which can be reused to aid in department
- Serves as a mentor to others
What you need to have?
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of industry metadata submission
- ADaM and TFL experience required
- This position can be located anywhere in the US-Must be able to work Pacific Time hours.
- Must have a Four Year Degree.
- Five plus years of programming experience.
- Experience with Oncology studies
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.