Who are We?
We Are PRA.
We are over 15,000 employees strong, operating in more than 85 countries. We are committed to saving lives and we are constantly striving to be the best at what we do. Our impact is real and we see it every single day. We help get life-saving drugs into the hands of those who need them most.
Who are you?
You are the TMF subject matter expert in your field, and yet, people contact you with questions that fall outside your jurisdiction because they know you will leverage every resource you have to get them the answers they need. You have excellent communication & follow-up skills, you dot your “i’s” and cross your “t’s,” and there’s just something about tasks that tap into your innate process orientation that make your heart go pitter-patter. With your commitment to executing projects in accordance with the highest standards, you hold a certain reverence for the regulatory processes, SOPs and document trails that map out a pathway to compliance. But most of all, you are someone with tremendous potential who wants to apply your many talents in a role that will expand your fundamental knowledge of clinical research and provide you with the options and training to continue to grow in your career.
Still here? Good. Because if this is you, we’d really like to meet you.
What will you be doing?
What do you need to have?
• Experience with document management repository systems including workflows, scanning and imaging
• Proven strong Microsoft Office skills (i.e. Excel, PowerPoint)
• Proven ability to meet timelines and manage work independently by working unilaterally or within teams
• Detail oriented with superior organization and documentation skills
• Knowledge of Process Improvement Methodology preferred.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple high-priority projects
• Strong capability in working in a matrixed environment
• Provide excellent communication and interpersonal skills/experience with strong customer service orientation.
• Strong interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.