- Bachelor’s degree in a science or health-related field is required. Master’s degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of prior experience in science or medical-related writing is required.
- Strong communication skills and a comfort with client interfacing is required.
- Experience with Phase 1 studies, human trials is desired.
- To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.