We believe that our people are the future of the industry. We provide a culture in which our employees can enjoy personal satisfaction, professional achievement and have the ability to strategically map out long-term career plans. If you're ready to be a part of something inspiring join us and Discover Your PRA.
Who we are:
We Are PRA.
We are 16,000+ employees strong, operating in more than 85 countries. We are committed to saving lives and we are constantly striving to be the best at what we do. Our impact is real and we see it every single day. We help get life-saving drugs into the hands of those who need them most.
Who You Are:
You are someone that can demonstrate logical thinking in order to gather and analyze a variety of financial information. You not only are able to spot the trends but you help your finance and non-finance peers see the story in the numbers, essentially you can communicate complex data in an accessible manner. You are skilled in Excel pivot tables and V-lookups, turning data into actionable insights. You have a high level of leadership and you are able to demonstrate this through your effective communication, teamwork and project management skills.
What You Will Be Doing:
Your role is to ensure the financial integrity of the PRA project finances. Through support of the Project Manager, and for your assigned challenging portfolio, you will manage the projects to maximize profitability and revenue for PRA, whilst minimizing PRA’s financial and operational risk. Key responsibilities include:
• Project Budgeting and Forecasting – Manage the monthly project forecasting process, liaising with project personnel and offering timely resolution to issues and omissions.
• Purchasing – Assist with creation of purchase orders and monitor spending against budget.
• Reporting – Create monthly reports for budget managers and other key decision makers.
What You Need To Have:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance, required
• Proficient in Excel including pivot tables and V-Lookups, required
• Read, Write and Speak fluent English, required
• CPA preferred
• Oracle Hyperion Smart View experience preferred
• To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.