Provides statistical programming support for the implementation of data models and the reporting of clinical trials.
• Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative or scientific field required. Master’s preferred.
• Ideally, 10 years of statistical programming experience.
• Expert knowledge and understanding of analysis data structure standards (ADaM) and a good understanding of conversion data structure standards (SDTM).
• Expertise in computer programming, statistical analysis systems (SAS), and other procedural languages.
• Fully understands biometrics procedures, workflows, and software systems.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.