- Master’s degree in a quantitative or scientific field
- 2 years of experience in a leadership capacity in clinical programming at a CRO or
- pharmaceutical company
- Demonstrates strong mentoring and leadership skills.
- Knows how to identify and hire strong candidates through the hiring process.
- Exhibits expertise of clinical data, programming language (i.e. SAS®), and industry
- Displays ability to communicate complex technical considerations to non-technical
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.