- High school diploma required. Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within project management and data analysis desired. Experience with data manipulation and merging of data from different sources is required.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel required.
- Articulate and professional communication skills are required. Experience working directly with senior/executive leadership is desired. Must be process-driven with high attention to detail.
- To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.