Symphony Health Solutions, a wholly-owned subsidiary of PRA Health Sciences, is a leading provider of high-value data, analytics, technology solutions and actionable insights for healthcare and life sciences manufacturers, payers and providers. The company helps clients drive revenue growth and commercial effectiveness, while adapting to the transformation of the healthcare ecosystem, by integrating a broad set of patient, prescriber, payer and clinical data together with primary and secondary health research, analytics and consulting. Symphony delivers a comprehensive perspective on the real dynamics that drive business in the healthcare and life sciences markets.
At Symphony Health Solutions, we pride ourselves on being Collaborative and customer-centric. We do this by focusing on five key values:
Connect with Symphony! Collaborate with Customers! Differentiate Yourself!
Develops and oversees project roadmaps for assigned offerings, integrating product strategy, timelines, risks and dependencies
Drives offering development with technology and analytics teams
• At least 8 – 10 years of experience, with an MBA or a Master's degree in a life sciences discipline
• Understanding of data science and machine learning concepts with ability to convey to non-technical constituents
• Understanding of / experience with using patient data
• Experience with SQL, R, SAS, SPSS, Python, etc.
• Understanding of fundamental software development processes
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to engage and influence senior executives
• Strengths in problem solving, issue resolution, and the ability to work in deadline-driven environment
• Ability to multi-task and pay precise attention to detail
• Understanding of technical/production details and client data application
• Working knowledge of pharmaceutical industry
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, and make recommendations to drive actions
• Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas