Senior Clinical Data Coordinator
- Serves as lead clinical data coordinator for one or more projects.
- Maintains data management study documentation as appropriate.
- Manages the data review and external data reconciliation process.
- Mentors and trains multiple lead clinical data coordinators for successful study startup, maintenance, and closeout.
- Supports and leads PRA data management initiatives to develop training for data management processes and systems.
- May serve as an external representative of PRA for client and industry meetings.
- Promotes a positive and professional work environment and may be asked to be a backup for the functional manager position.
- May participate in sponsor and/or third-party audits.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of computerized information systems and standard application software (Windows, MS Office).
- Exhibits strong understanding of clinical data management systems or electronic data capture software.
- Exhibits advanced knowledge of clinical data management.
- Displays excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Shows expertise in all aspects of the life cycle of a data management study, from start-up to lock.
- Acts as a subject matter expert (SME) for various technologies or processes.
- Performs duties at a high standard with limited supervision.
- Problems may require clarification. Uses basic analytical techniques. Uses previous experience to identify the most appropriate option or to adapt or improve existing approaches. Resolves issues which are varied and non-routine. Provides functional management and project teams with solutions.
- Interprets or explains data or information to deliver messages to audiences not knowledgeable about the subject matter.
- Contributes to the achievement of goals through personal effort and influence over others in department. Impact is limited to achievement of short-medium term achievement of goals.
- Bachelor’s degree desired.
- 5 years of clinical data experience.
- Experience leading multiple studies at once from start-up to lock.
- To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities